Australian orders are shipped with Australia Post.
- Australia Post Standard $8.95
- Australia Post Express $11.95
- Free shipping for AU orders over $200
- Local pickup available (Busselton WA)
Worldwide orders are shipped with Aus Post with the below estimate transit times:
- Economy – Air 10+ business days, Sea 30+ business days, no tracking
- Standard – 6+ Business days, with tracking
- Express – 2-4 business days, with tracking
Shipping cost and transit time dependent on country/location.
DISPATCH & DELIVERY
- Please allow 24-48 hours for processing orders and to receive tracking number and confirmation of order dispatch.
- Honey Bones Australia are not liable for incorrect shipping information processed at the check out point. If the shipping address provided is not correct and your order has been dispatched, Honey Bones Australia are not required to refund you. As a customer, you are responsible to make sure all shipping information is accurate before finalising your order.
- Honey Bones Australia is not responsible for any delays caused by Australia Post or DHL Express, especially during high volume seasons. However, these are the best delivery estimations available.
- Honey Bones Australia is not liable for any loss or damage to parcels that have been granted authority to be left unattended by the recipient. Please ensure there is a safe location for the parcel to be left if a signature release is authorised.
- If the package is Returned To Sender, please note that you will be issued a refund however this refund will not include the initial shipping cost. You will be refunded the order subtotal, before shipping.
- Honey Bones Australia does not ship to PO Boxes to countries other than Australia.
CUSTOMS IMPORT DUTY & TAXES
- International shipments may be subject to import taxes, duties and custom fees that are levied once the package reaches the country of destination, and are the responsibility of the recipient.
- To comply with Australian export regulations, we are required to declare the exact value of all items ordered and to mark them as dutiable "Merchandise".
- We are also prohibited by law from marking the order as a "Gift", even if the order is placed with the intention of sending to a gift recipient.